I was rather disappointed by the Lego exhibit, I really expected there to be a lot more then there was guess I had just already seen all of them in photos so there wasn't anything to exciting there and the kids could have cared less about the whole thing. There were just to many people packed into the little room that they had the exhibit in. Think we will probably pass on any other exhibits at Crown Center in the future.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Crown Center Legos
I took Colin and Emma to see the Lego sculptures at Crown Center after we had a last minute cancellation to a play date. I thought they would really enjoy it . . . I think the look on Colin's face says something different!


I was rather disappointed by the Lego exhibit, I really expected there to be a lot more then there was guess I had just already seen all of them in photos so there wasn't anything to exciting there and the kids could have cared less about the whole thing. There were just to many people packed into the little room that they had the exhibit in. Think we will probably pass on any other exhibits at Crown Center in the future.
I was rather disappointed by the Lego exhibit, I really expected there to be a lot more then there was guess I had just already seen all of them in photos so there wasn't anything to exciting there and the kids could have cared less about the whole thing. There were just to many people packed into the little room that they had the exhibit in. Think we will probably pass on any other exhibits at Crown Center in the future.
