Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lil' Kickers - Lesson 2

All was going great at our second lesson, we had our notebook to get our stamp in and Colin was having a blast. Then all of the sudden out of nowhere he comes running over to me crying . . . sigh. I ask him what is wrong and through all of the tears and mumbling I finally get that he has a splinter in his finger. Now how he has managed to do this I am not sure, it is on the inside of his ring finger next to his middle finger, so it is beyond me how this actually happened! But we get him a band-aid and I hope that this will help him feel better since there is no way he is going to let me look at it let alone try and pull it out. (He has huge fears of splinters after getting one in his foot in Pennsylvania, we are still working on it though.) He finishes the lesson teary eyed, but finishes and he has a small fit about getting the stamp in his notebook, but reluctantly does it anyway. His issue with the stamp this week is that it is a ladybug and he doesn't want a lady bug! I just can't win with this kid!!