Friday, March 27, 2009
Colin's Room
So I can no longer ignore Colin's wishes to redo his bedroom. His room is so cute in blue and white with little firetrucks, trains, boats and trucks going around it. But he is growing up and he wants to change his room to fit his personal taste. Sigh . . .he wants to have his room done in his favorite color . . .red. I kind of knew in the back of my mind that he would want tractors, all along thinking okay I know you can get John Deere wallpaper border. But no not my child he wants red tractors. Please tell me where I am going to come up with Case IH wallpaper border for this little boy. He sounds so sad when I tell him that I don't think we can do that and ask if he would like ones to match the blanket Nana made him. I just get a 'no, I want red ones mommy'. So tomorrow I am on a search for Case IH wallpaper border, hopefully I will find something!
