Then it was off to Nautica to drive Rich crazy! Colin found a shirt that he wanted, but of course they didn't have it in Rich's size so we had to pick out another. Rich and Colin now have matching red shirts with stripes on them and Colin also has a bright orange shirt! Rich thought it was nice that I got him a shirt then he saw what I had done . . ."grrr you know I don't like to match" he tells me and my answer "yep I know, that's why I did it!" He knows that it is my goal to try and make us all match everyday! I am pretty good at it to! The best part is when he comes home and changes after work and puts on a shirt that matches the colors that we have on, now he has seen us on his way in the house but did not pay any attention to what we had on so he comes down matching!! It is the best!!! And he always notices as soon as he comes down the stairs, and it is followed by a grrrr. Like I tricked him, he did it all on his own and that is the best!!

After we got home from the mall it was time for Emma to nap and I let Colin play in his room because he promised that he would be quiet . . . he was a little to quiet so I had to go up and check on him . . .
Emma did not want to go to bed in her room tonight, she wanted to sleep in Colin's bed but he wasn't to happy about that!
