Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pool Party

I took the kids to my friend Lisa's house today for a pool party and to get Emma's new car seat. At first Colin didn't want to go because he didn't want to play with other kids he just wanted to stay home. He finally came around when I told him we could leave whenever he was ready.

They had a blast!! Colin is a little red now from being in the sun so much, guess I should have put more sunscreen on (and I feel so bad for the little guy), but Emma is still white as can be, she wouldn't leave my side for most of the time. So she sat in the shade with me. Emma finally warmed up to the idea of other kids towards the end, but then it was time to go.

Nope, she wasn't in the water she was running away from the other kids that were splashing.


We got a new car seat from Lisa for Emma and Emma just loves it! We will ask her if she likes her new car seat and she will nod her little head yes and say "pink". She almost squeals when she says it to, it is so cute!