We are doing great with using the potty, except for of course our one time of using the backyard to do number 2. But we are back on track and now have an understanding that it is only okay to pee outside and only at the farm! Emma is even using the potty. She just wants to be just like her big brother so when he goes to the potty she wants to go too. She has even tried to pee standing up just like Colin does, didn't work quite as well for her, but I bet she will try it again!
Colin has decided that he lloovveess hamburgers so that will make Pa happy! I was surprised by him, he ate a whole hamburger for dinner last night and wants them again tonight, but "only with ketchup. I don't like mustard, I use to when I was a little boy but not anymore. Maybe I will like it again when I get big. I only want ketchup, no mustard, no pickles and no onions." Do you think maybe he only likes ketchup!
So the kids helped me go get Father's Day gifts for Rich today, lets see if they can keep it a secret from him. I purposely did not tell them the names of anything that we got for Rich, so that should help in them not being able to tell him what we got! Colin helped me wrap them this afternoon. Note for the future the wrapping paper from Target SUCKS! It is very thin! It is worse than that stuff you get sucked into buying from elementary school kids! But they did have a GIANT gift bag which did really help in wrapping one of the gifts! And this bag was really huge, you could fit a whole bike in there!
Colin played in the sprinkler today and loved it. Emma wasn't so sure about it she would run screaming and crying if it got her wet. But she liked being in her swimsuit! Colin wants a new swimsuit for his birthday, he wants a red one so I guess I will add that to his big loooooong list of wants!
