Saturday, January 9, 2010

Daddy vs. Rich

Rich is laying on the floor using his computer and Emma is laying on his back and this is the conversation that followed.

Emma: "I'm tired of calling you daddy."

Rich: "But that is my name."

Emma: "I love you Rich. I am thirsty Rich. I want more donuts Rich."

Rich: "My name is daddy, Emma."

Emma: "I know that daddy."

She had the biggest smile on her face through this as well!

Today started out cute and well, but after the above episode everything started to go down hill fast. We were not able to do anything fun for today because both Colin and Emma spent most of the day in time-out after taking all of the clothes out of Emma closet. I was more than a little upset about this.

Tomorrow will be a better day and maybe we can try the pretzels tomorrow.