I had to go pick Colin and Emma up from Nana's house today (in the snow). I didn't really have any problems driving, but there seemed to be other people that did. Every time I would start to think, hey the road looks pretty clear and dry I would see another wreck. I'm not sure what was up with all of those people, just hope that no one was really hurt.
Rich spent most of the weekend working in Colin's room to touch up the paint that we hadn't finished from earlier when we repainted his room and putting on new baseboards. The new baseboards are a little taller than what Rich had wanted originally (I picked them out) but he has said that after they were up that they look pretty good! So I did a good job picking and he did a good job putting them up!
Colin and Emma got to help Rich open his last 2 Christmas presents today, they were pretty excited about that and Rich really seemed to like his new wrench and fuzzy dice for his Nova!
