Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More snow, again!

Big surprise we got more snow! I am anticipating both kids wanting to go out and play in the snow tomorrow, but I doubt it is going to happen! It is supposed to be pretty darn cold tomorrow so I have a feeling that the closest they are going to get to going outside is when the Schwan man comes and we open the door for him!

I feel so lucky that we don't have to get out in this weather. Since I am at home with the kids they are not having to go to daycare or preschool in this nasty weather and that is a good thing. With as cold as it has been I can leave the kids home with Rich when I go run errands so that they don't have to get out in the coldness.

Kids and car seats are so much more difficult in the cold weather. I mean they are bundled up like little Michelin men and can't move, but you still have to try and bend them so that they can get into the car seat and be buckled in. Sometimes it is more of a challenge than it is really worth! Sigh. Okay, so this really my only frustration with all of the cold and snow!

I think tomorrow we may play with the play dough that Colin got for Christmas so we will see how that goes! Hope that everyone is safe and warm for the night!