Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Bedtime
Emma is doing well with her toddler bed, but we are having issues with her sippy cup at night. When she stays with Nana and Pa for the weekend they put her down for bed without a sippy cup, but for some strange reason that just will not work for us. Emma had been having apple juice before bedtime, but I really didn't want her to have juice over night so I had Rich fill her cup with water. She was fine with the cup until she tried to take a drink then she screamed and cried "APPLE JUICE" at the top of her lungs until we gave her a cup with apple juice in it. Then she didn't even want to drink it when we gave it to her, she just wanted it next to her in bed. Sometimes she is such a little stinker! The next morning she hadn't even drank any of it!!! But I still love her!
