Monday, September 14, 2009

Time with Nana and Pa

So on Wednesday I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out, it was a little unexpected and completely unplanned (I had only been to the dentist on Tuesday and found out that 1 of them needed to come out, to my surprise I was able to get in the next day to have them taken care of). My mom came down to watch the kids while Rich took me to get the teeth taken out. All went well with my teeth, but when I woke up after coming home my mom had taken the kids so that I could rest and so that Rich could take care of me! Colin and Emma were gone from Wednesday through Sunday, and boy did I miss them. I did however really appreciate the time to rest and recover. Here are a few of the pictures that my mom and dad took while Colin and Emma where with them.

It looks like Colin and Emma supervised Pa unloading the feed while sharing a Coke.



They had time to sword fight with their cattle sticks while helping check the cattle and doing chores.



I'm not sure what Emma is doing, but she looks a little sad, but she is still just as cute as can be!



Apparently Chris left his 4-wheeler over at the farm while he worked on Pa's truck and Colin and Emma thought it was great. Now if he had only left the keys there for them!