skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Colin's New Room
So Colin was getting tired of his room that way it was, my first clue was that he and Emma started pealing the boarder down! So Rich and I spent Labor Day Weekend repainting his room. Colin really really wanted his room to be painted red, but I just couldn't do that. For those of you that have seen his room know how small it is, I really just don't think that red will work in that room. So he got to pick between blue or green for his room. He chose blue, I know what you are thinking blue isn't much better than red but we did not paint the whole room blue! We did go with a nice dark shade of blue on 1 wall and the other 3 walls are a stone color. It turned out really nice and we chose to make the blue wall the one behind the door so that if you are just walking down the hall you would never know that the wall was blue.We also put Colin's bed against that wall (per his request) so that when he bumps into the wall at night it won't wake sissy up!His room turned out very well and the most important thing is he loves it!
Before

After