Both kids went to bed pretty easy Saturday night, which made things a little easier for Sunday when we had to head home! Although I did have to tell Emma that daddy would have a tea party with her as soon as we got home before she would agree, and that made her pretty darn happy. And to tell you the truth I think daddy had a great time having a tea party with her and Colin too! I think it might become a regular thing!
Monday, December 21, 2009
All good weekends have to come to an end!
Colin and Emma had to get all bundled up once we got back to the farm from Jim and Joyce's so they could help Pa do chores before we left on Sunday morning. They really enjoyed helping him put out hay for the cattle.

Both kids went to bed pretty easy Saturday night, which made things a little easier for Sunday when we had to head home! Although I did have to tell Emma that daddy would have a tea party with her as soon as we got home before she would agree, and that made her pretty darn happy. And to tell you the truth I think daddy had a great time having a tea party with her and Colin too! I think it might become a regular thing!
Both kids went to bed pretty easy Saturday night, which made things a little easier for Sunday when we had to head home! Although I did have to tell Emma that daddy would have a tea party with her as soon as we got home before she would agree, and that made her pretty darn happy. And to tell you the truth I think daddy had a great time having a tea party with her and Colin too! I think it might become a regular thing!
