Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow!


We got more snow overnight and were still getting snow throughout the day.

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you very much for the White Christmas. Now that Christmas is over please have the snow just go away! Thanks so much!

Best regards,

The Edelman's


I wonder how long for all of the snow to melt. I know it is winter and all, but with snow comes colds and well, Colin, Emma and I all have one and we would like for it to go away!

Today was another day of playing with our new toys! Nana left around 1:30 or so to head home before the roads get covered with another layer of snow! She made it home safely to find that she had about 10" of snow that she needed to shovel just to get her car in the driveway and into the garage. I am thinking maybe she should have taken her little helpers with her since they like to shovel snow so well!