We had a wonderful dinner and both Colin and Emma tried some of the things that I put on their plate! I am so proud of Emma, she ate all of the mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese that I put on her plate which is super for her! Colin tried a fruit salad and to say the least he did not like it, but I am super proud of him for trying!!
Colin and Emma helped Aunt Joyce to pass out all of the gifts. Once they were all passed out Colin had Aunt Joyce help him because he wanted to save his paper, but when Emma asked for help he just ripped into hers not even caring about the paper at all!
Emma is in love with her new tea set! She played with it until we put it up so that we could get ready to go home. It was the first thing she asked for as soon as we got back to the farm. And she has since enjoyed several tea parties with it while playing with daddy and Colin!
Uncle Jim took Colin out to bottle feed a baby calf and he just loved it! He is still talking about it! While he was doing this Emma found her way into getting some ice cream! She could care less what was going on around her while she had the ice cream!
