Monday, December 21, 2009

December 18th

Friday Colin, Emma and I waited for Nana to get off of work so that she could drive us up to the farm for the weekend. They were so excited to go to the farm they couldn't hardly wait for Nana to get home! The weather stayed nice for us to drive up there, although it did start to get a little foggy! The kids played once we got to the farm and when it was time for bed Emma informed me that she was sleeping with me and not in her crib. How could I say no to this!


By the way, now I remember why I prefer that she sleeps in her own bed, she takes up more room on the bed than Rich! But it was so great when she woke up Saturday morning and looked over at me and said "I love you mommy"! Nothing is better than hearing that first thing in the morning!