Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Friday

Colin is more into using the potty lately (we got a pool for the backyard but I told him daddy was going to make me take it back unless he started using the big boy potty all of the time) he even went twice while we were at Ulta today!

After we got to Nana's today I told both that they needed to take a nap, and thank goodness they listened. Once Emma got to sleep good it started pouring with lots of wind, hail, thunder and lightning. Thankfully she slept through it! I understand being a little scarred of storms, I know I am, but she is just a little extreme. She starts to shake and once she finds her voice she just screams and screams until you pick her up. Then she just lays on your shoulder and will not let go until the storms are done and she is sure of it. She wraps those little arms around you so tight and she gets very upset if you don't have both arms around her! Makes it more than a little difficult to get anything done! So I really hope that she will grow out of this at least just a little bit.

Colin is staying with Nana and Pa for the weekend, so Rich and I are going to work with Emma on potty training. She seems to have more interest that Colin, so maybe if she is using the potty big brother will too? At least it is a hope of ours! We will just have to see how it goes!