Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little girls

Little girls are so much fun! Today after I got my hair done I decided to do something special for Emma since she didn't get to stay at Nana and Pa's this weekend. I bought her some piggy polish! After she had her bath I sat her on the bed and told her not to move and she was so excited! She sat there perfectly still and let me polish all 10 toes (or little piggies). After she sat there long enough for it to dry she wanted down and she went downstairs to show daddy right away! She is so proud of her little piggies! I'm just glad that she enjoyed it! We used a nice color called Flamingo which looked like it would be kind of dark, but it went on really light.
It is almost like a clear gel with just a hint of color when you go to put it on, but I guess with several coats it would get darker. I only did one coat on her little piggies so it is a nice light pinkish orange color! I am sure that she will be trying to take her shoes off and show everyone now!