This afternoon they kind of got tired of playing outside so they both played inside and danced to music, lets just say Colin is a little rhythmically challenged! But he had a good time!
Emma had dinner tonight in her new booster seat that Nana got her. I had to put a cookbook under it to make it a little higher, but she did really well with it! I was proud of her. I am thinking that we can maybe get rid of the highchair at the yard sale if she keeps doing that good!!!
Colin did get in trouble tonight, he wanted a popsicle and Rich told him he would have to wait. Well, he went and got one anyway and opened it and had most of it gone by the time we figured out where he was. He got sent to bed as soon as he finished it! And he has been asleep ever since then!
Emma was so tired tonight but just didn't want to go to bed, she just kept laying down on Rich and trying to sleep on him. But we finally got her to bed and I am hoping that she stays there for the night!
