First the parking lot was full, the access road was full, we parked almost at the very end of the access road and had to walk, well I say walk but really it was more like a small crawl because even being 30 minutes early we were still at the end of the line which was only a little bit up from where we parked the truck!
Now, most Toys R' Us stores are ruffly the same size, by the time that we got into the store (and there were still lots of people in line behind us) the line to pay (meaning these people had already got what they came for (and their carts were full) was wrapped all the way around the store. And not just the outside of the store, but up and down the aisles as well!
We got the pink shopping cart for Miss Emma along with 3 other toys and when we finally checked out and got back to the truck it was . . . 4:00 AM! Now I know why I always try and have almost all of our shopping done before Thanksgiving and I don't usually go to any Black Friday sales!
So after we got home we went to bed and slept until about 10:30 AM. Then it was such a nice day out (mid to upper 60's) that Rich put the lights up on the house that Colin had asked for. They are BRIGHT! I can see them from the end of the street! I am waiting for an airplane to try and land by them they are so bright! I wonder if any of our neighbors will complain!
Even though they are brighter than the streetlights on our street (seriously they light up our whole front yard, I can see into the street and across to the neighbor's yard when they are on at night) they look really good!!! Rich did such a great job!
