Another Friday is here!! I took Colin and Emma to Nana's house today so that they could go to the farm with her and Pa. We played in the garage until mommy got to cold, for being almost 60 today it was still pretty darn cold! Then they played inside until Pa got there.
After I got home I was able to do some Christmas shopping for Colin and Emma and I finally found an Eagles cheerleader outfit for Emma, yay!!! I also found a truck that turns into a robot for Colin, I think he will be so excited and love it! Colin talks about robots all of the time so I hope that he will love it when he opens it on Christmas morning!
I will miss the kids while they are gone this weekend, but I hope that they have a great time and I hope that Rich and I can get a lot accomplished this weekend. We hope to get started cleaning out the basement so that he can work on the bathroom next weekend since it is a long weekends! It's only been almost 5 years, maybe it is about time to get it finished!
