Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving with the kids and Nana and Pa, who came down with the baked beans and sweet potatoes! Rich called his mom and dad to wish them a happy Thanksgiving, and Colin and Emma tried to talk to them as well. Sometimes their shyness gets in the way and they are only ready to talk after the phone is hung up, so we may need to work on that a bit!

We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving with turkey (made by Rich), mashed potatoes, gravy, baked beans, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese baked in the oven and pumpkin pie (made by Rich and the kids)! I put a little bit of everything on the kids plates and well, they ate the mashed potatoes and then Colin asked for pepperoni!

Both kids were good, although they were getting a little tired before lunch was even ready. Both kids also went home with Nana and Pa for the weekend so that they could play at the farm since it is supposed to be in the mid to upper 60's for Friday and Saturday!

(I have killed my laptop so until Rich is able to fix it I will not be able to post pictures :( I hope that he is able to get it working again soon!)