Today we walked to the pirate park and played for a very long time! Both kids had a blast on the swings and on the slides! Colin got more practice riding his bike and I notice more and more how he is ready for a bigger bike. I only hope that the weather is nice at Christmas time so that he will get to try out his new bike that will be under the tree!
It was nice enough today that we grilled outside for lunch, Colin and Emma had hamburgers and I fixed steak for Rich and I. Rich had worked from home today because he still isn't feeling very well. I hope that the ENT is able to 'fix' him so that he will be back to normal soon!!
Colin is getting so excited about Christmas, I don't know how he is going to be able to contain himself for a whole month! When I tucked him into bed tonight he asked me if Santa Clause was coming tonight! Poor little guy is going to have quite the wait on his little hands!
