Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Last Lil' Kickers of the fall season
Today was Colin's last Lil' Kickers lesson of the fall season (the winter season starts next week). He had another great time! Coach Toby did tell him that it would be the last class that he was there. Colin wasn't to upset, but I don't think that he really understood when Coach Toby told him. He was a little upset when I repeated it in the truck. So I know it will probably upset him, but I will have to keep reminding him for the next week so that he will be prepared for next Tuesday when he has a new coach. Since it was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving there were lots of people missing, but they still had a great class! It was a little shorter than normal, but Colin had fun playing games! (I took some video of of his lesson, but I also killed my laptop today, so it may take me a while to get it up.)
