Sunday, November 22, 2009
I got conned!
Well, I think I may have gotten conned by Rich and Colin! I have always said that I don't think we need lights on the outside of the house but Rich told me today that Colin has been asking for them. Hmmmm I don't think so . . . but I went with it anyway and we went to Home Depot to get some decorations for the house. Personally they are great to look at on other peoples houses, but it is a waste of my electric bill! But I gave in and we got 3 giant candy canes that light up and some ice cycle lights for the front of the house. We also got a new train to go around the bottom of the tree and a star for the top of the tree. Colin has really been concerned that we didn't have a star for the top of the tree, but now we do! It was rather difficult to get two toddlers to agree on one tree topper, but they finally did! I hope they will be happy with it once we finally put the tree up and put it on the top!
