Colin and Emma had their 4 year and 2 year checkups today. Both kids are normal and doing great! Emma needs to eat a little more because she is a little under weight, but that is probably due to her always chasing after Colin! So we will make sure that there is always something for Emma to eat so that she can do a little better on her weight at her next appointment.
I tried taking the kids to a yard sale today, it looked to be promising . . . sigh . . . they had lots of toys but they hadn't even bothered to clean any of them before they put them out. I really should just let my mom stick to the yard sales because she is much better and finding stuff than I am. But the kids were good and didn't complain when I said we were leaving without getting anything.
Tomorrow I may take them to the park if it isn't to hot since we have another day where we can go wherever we want with the truck!
