Emma was feeling well enough that we went outside this morning before it got to hot out. It may have been very warm outside (80 or so) but the pool was still cold! Colin was the only one that would brave to get in! But Emma did like trying to splash him from the side.
Thank you for the 4th of July! Emma watched the fireworks with Nana and Pa and now (at least for today) she isn't afraid of the thunder! She would either just laugh at it or ignore it all together! I just hope that it will stay this way. It is so hard to see her screaming, crying and shaking with fear whenever there is a storm!
After Rich got home I left to go order Emma's birthday cake and get some wrapping paper. I was only gone a hour and a half and that was more than enough for Rich to go crazy with the kids! I hope that Emma gets to feeling better so that she will stop driving us crazy with her crying and screaming. I want my sweet little girl back!
