Colin is being such a good boy! He played quietly all day yesterday and is doing great again today! He is such a wonderful little boy, I wouldn't trade him for the world!
I think Emma has just picked up a summer cold so I hope that she is over it soon!
Colin is getting very excited about Grandpa Rick coming to visit! I know that he will have to warm up to him again when he gets here but right now he is excited! I think it is great to see how excited he gets especially since he doesn't get to see Grandpa Rick very often. But Colin always seems to be excited with the idea of Grandpa Rick, Uncle Alex and Uncle Zach!
I have already asked Rich to take Colin outside when he gets home so that he can run off some of his bottled up energy since he has just been playing in the house quietly the past two days! I am sure that he will think it is a great treat to go outside with just daddy!
We are getting ready for Emma's birthday on Friday, I need to run to Dairy Queen tomorrow and order her cake! Nope, not going to just get one out of the case this time I am going to actually order it for her so that it will be special just for her! Thanks again to KMBC for the great birthday package!
