skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Edelman Family
The life of Colin and Emma Edelman!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Playing outside
Today we played at the Great Mall and at a park because it was really nice out. The kids had a great time and Colin got to have his first experience using a Port-a-Potty!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(167)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(22)
Visitors
Best Friend
Deanna Rose in 10 minutes!
So sad
Pictures
I want to move
Nap time
Doctor Appointments
Playing outside
Playing in the rain
Emma's First Haircut
Emma at the fair
Colin LOVED the fair!
Heading up to Maryville for Fair weekend
Daddy's car is finally here
I am always surprised with what comes out of Colin...
Happy Birthday
I'm out of sugar
It's hard when one is sick
Poor little Emma
Picking up the kids
Car Seat
►
June
(9)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Sasha
View my complete profile