Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pictures

Colin and Emma got their pictures taken today at Portrait Innovations. I have to say it is an experience that we will probably not do again. I had a 10:30 appointment so we were there a little early (like I usually am) and well 10:30 came and went! They were spending about 1/2 hour or more with each group of people and somewhere around 11:30 they got to us. They must have decided to stop with the customer service at that point because they spent a whole whopping 10 minutes with us and then they were trying to push us out the door. They may have gotten some good pictures, but there were a lot that were not so good as well. I don't know why I bothered to make an appointment when there were people that came in after 10:30 that went before we did. Even Colin started asking if we could just go somewhere else. We have a pictures and that will probably be the last time that we go there!