Quote of the day from Colin to his daddy: "Just be careful you might fall in the potty and I might flush you down the drain!!" And if that wasn't funny enough by itself Emma followed Rich to the bathroom and tried to put her rubber ducky in the toilet!
Colin is starting to get really upset that it is taking Pa Rick "forever and ever to get here". Of course Rich and I know he hasn't even left PA yet, but Colin just doesn't understand that. He in his best whiny voice "Is getting tired of waiting for Pa Rick to get here." I hope that he is still this excited when Pa Rick gets here on Friday, although knowing Colin he will probably get all shy as soon as Pa Rick walks in the door and it will take him a good day or so to warm up to him! But after that look out he will be attached to Pa Rick's hip until he leaves!
