But Colin is excited about the Easter Bunny coming! He can't wait. Of course I have told him that he has to clean his room and keep the toys picked up or the Easter Bunny won't be able to find him and bring him his Easter basket! He is going along with it so it is great!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Coming home from Nana's
Emma is ready to come home as soon as I get to the door, but Colin is another story! At 9:30 at night he is still crying that he wants Nanny. If he is still this way tomorrow we are going to have to go back over and spend another night at Nana's house! Emma was in bed but is now back up eating popcorn with Rich and hopefully she will go to bed after that!
But Colin is excited about the Easter Bunny coming! He can't wait. Of course I have told him that he has to clean his room and keep the toys picked up or the Easter Bunny won't be able to find him and bring him his Easter basket! He is going along with it so it is great!
But Colin is excited about the Easter Bunny coming! He can't wait. Of course I have told him that he has to clean his room and keep the toys picked up or the Easter Bunny won't be able to find him and bring him his Easter basket! He is going along with it so it is great!
