The kids had a great time today! We did a little shopping and then came home and played in the backyard. Then after a quick change into shorts we walked to the park and played for about an hour or so and blew bubbles, one of their favorite things!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Kids say the darnedest things!
Quote of the day from Colin, "Momma, I don't want to grow up" sniff sniff "I want to stay a little boy." I ask why he wants to stay a little boy and his reply is . . . "cause I don't want to be hairy!" I laughed so hard the poor little guy! His main concern about growing up is getting hairy!
The kids had a great time today! We did a little shopping and then came home and played in the backyard. Then after a quick change into shorts we walked to the park and played for about an hour or so and blew bubbles, one of their favorite things!





But then Emma got to hot and we had to walk back home. Poor little Colin was doing his best to keep up, but he wanted to walk slow and that wasn't working out so well for Emma who had just played to hard and gotten to warm! But we made it home and she cooled off and went for a nap. And Colin had a good nap as well! They were both so wore out! It made for great quiet time!
After Rich woke up (he is working nights this week) we had dinner and went outside to play some more and do some work in the backyard. Colin helped to carry rocks while Emma made sure that the slide didn't move on us! Tomorrow is supposed to be another great day to play outside!

Colin was also very helpful today! He made the big bed in Emma's room all by himself as well as his bed! I was am so proud! He is such a good helper!
The kids had a great time today! We did a little shopping and then came home and played in the backyard. Then after a quick change into shorts we walked to the park and played for about an hour or so and blew bubbles, one of their favorite things!
