Monday, April 6, 2009

The perfect toy

It is so hard to find the perfect toy . . .today I was looking for Emma's Easter gift and we had decided on a trike. I found the perfect one online (it was sold out online) so we spent the day going from store to store to find it. We went to Toys 'R Us in Olathe and they didn't have it, but the made a call and the Independence one did. So I loaded both kids up and we headed across town. We get there and it is the wrong stinking one! But I had drove all the way across town so I got it so I didn't feel like it was a complete waste (yeah, I know my mind is a little strange) because we could at least return it at the Olathe store if we didn't find the right one in time.

This is what we are looking for:So if you see it let me know!!! I think Emma would just love it, especially since there is a place for her puppy to ride!

But Emma did find something else that she liked while we were out:


Both kids were really good while we were driving all over the city looking for the trike, but it was just to much for Colin in the end. This is how I found him sleeping!