They also played in the backyard for a while today as well.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Voting Day
Colin was all excited to go with me to vote, of course I finally figured out that he heard me wrong, he thought we were going to get a boat! But none the less Colin and Emma went with me to vote today and they both got "I Voted In Johnson County Stickers". The poll workers are great, they entertained the kids while I voted! There were 4 workers there and then the kids and I so I think they were just happy to see people!! To make up for the misunderstanding Colin had with the word vote and boat I took the kids to the park for a while before we went home and they loved it.




They also played in the backyard for a while today as well.

They also played in the backyard for a while today as well.
