Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nana has a new helper for garage sales

My mom has to be so proud! She has a new helper for garage sales. I have never been one to really enjoy going to garage sales, I mean I have enough stuff why do I want someone else's? But sometimes my mom finds something really good! So today she took Colin with her and apparently he would go up to the people having the sale and ask them "do you have anything on sale?" So cute! I guess I have talked about looking for what is on sale to much! At least he will be a good shopper when he gets older!

Emma spent the day with Rich and I, she played on her trike and everything else in the house! Rich dressed her in a cute little sun dress today but every time I would look at her she would have it half off! She is getting really good at getting herself dressed and undressed! She is growing up so much each day, it is really hard to believe!