The car is still a hit with Colin, so I am thinking that the Easter Bunny did very well with it!!! Finally a gift that last longer than a day!
Poor Emma is still sick today and was bad enough that she had to go to the doctor. But all I really found out from that is that they have my $25, she does not have strep throat and she needs to drink more fluids. Um duh, if she was drinking more fluids I wouldn't have brought her in! One of my main concerns was that she wasn't drinking enough, so thanks for confirming that! But by the end of the day she seems to be feeling better so lets home that she still feels good in the morning!
In light of Emma not drinking enough I stopped and got popsicles on the way home and although she wasn't so thrilled with them Colin was totally in love with them! You would think it was Christmas morning as excited as he was when he saw that I had got some!!!
